Wednesday, October 20, 2010

best of both worlds october 12


The best of both worlds

A trip to North Campus after ages was truly invigorating. Anyways I am writing not to chronicle sappy details of my journey but my new discovery Tandoori Momos!

Imagine the yumminess of lips smacking tandoori chicken with the awesomeness of momos! Truly Divine! I don’t know why I wasn’t aware of this place since it is supposed to be quite a hit with the campus crowd. A friend informed me that quite a few newspapers have written about it. They even have a community on facebook. It wasn’t very difficult to reach and any person at Kamla Nagar should be able to point you to the place. Yes! It’s that popular. Great food at pocket friendly rates! They even packed a plate for us free of cost when they got to know we were first timers. The place is not fancy but its ambience is lively and energetic. Truly, one of Delhi’s best kept secrets!

A must go for all foodies. This was one fun trip! J  

No comments:

Post a Comment