Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Octover 13


Zara: Argh!

I went to the Zara store yesterday. There has been slight improvement from the disappointing merchandise they had initially stocked. I really do wonder as to why most international brands seem to send the worst of their merchandise here?

I am quite the shopaholic. And Zara one of my favorite brands. As a customer it pains and annoys me immensely when I find that most international brands seem to have a very callous attitude towards their Indian customers. What annoys me even further is that most customers don’t seem to notice and are happy to be buying stock usually one season old. Just browse through the sites of most of these brands and you will know what I am talking about. The argument about different markets doesn’t work because if that was the case, we wouldn’t have winter wear hanging during the hot August months in Delhi. I don’t understand why others don’t seem to notice. Its not as if the mall going crowd in Delhi is not well travelled!

Rather than feeling grateful for just being bestowed by the very presence of these brands, customers should demand their attention. Merchandise at par with what they sell in the international markets. Seriously people! Fight for your rights!


No comments:

Post a Comment